Saturday, November 8, 2008

Saturdate

What a supercalifragilisticexpialidocious day. Today Brett took me to Julian to go apple picking! Turns out apple picking is totally up my ally. Gorgeous green trees dripping in scarlet sweet fruit, with the sight of hills around us, and no other sounds but the sounds of our laughs and children laughing softly in the distance. I was in my zone today. After picking we had a delicious lunch followed by the best piece of apple pie I've ever had and finished with the traditional cemetery stroll. I'm constantly amazed at how well he knows me..




I seriously fell in love with this apple. I thought it was perfect. I just stared at it for like 5 minutes

Brett was trying to find me cell reception so I could text :)

He was making fun of me so I threw an apple at him. Way to capture the moment babe.














We had the most amazing lunch at a little restaurant that looks out over the prairies and hills. I could've sat staring out that window all day.
Mom's was packed so we were forced to eat at the Julian Pie Co. instead. Best apple pie I've ever had! (That's the line for Mom's below)

No comments: