Friday, November 14, 2008

Onion Avenger

Brett and I made dinner for my dad tonight. I prepped the meal while B was at work so that the whole cooking process wouldn't take as long. Brett usually does the onion chopping for me because I just can't take those torturous and evil little onion vapors. Tonight I was left with no choice but to face the chopping myself. The flood gates were released and the tears immediately came flowing. My first thought was to grab sunglasses to shield my eyes from the vicious vapors. The sunglasses didn't stand a chance against those vapors but I refused to lose. I would dominate the onion. I grabbed a dish towel and a paper towel and created the best possible seal I could make with oniony hands. Good news.. I totally dominated the onion! and I think I found a possible business opportunity..

No comments: