Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Super Snuggle


For some reason no matter what temperature the rest of the house is, if it's hot outside then my bedroom is a sauna and if it's cold outside my bedroom is a freezer. I considered buying a heating blanket last winter but the idea of sleeping with electricity wrapped around me sorta freaks me out... Thankfully I've found a more natural way to warm up. Anyone that has owned a boxer knows how extremely snuggly they are. They want to sit on your lap, they want to kiss you, they want to rest their head on you, and they want to spoon you. Samba and I have become spoon partners this winter. I love it! I'm always the back spoon due to his dog legs and he's the front spoon. I get to sleep nice and warm and he gets some extra puppy loving. There's a catch to every deal though... anyone who's had boxers also knows the power of their chronic gas. I've been the victim of numerous dutch ovens and morning farts but I'm hanging in there. Maybe this is just preparation for marriage.


No comments: