Thursday, February 5, 2009

Oh Thursday.

My new job can be a little draining. I'm required to be "on" all day. On my feet, meeting, greeting, talking, bending, stretching, drying, cutting, curling, laughing, complimenting, and looking sharp. I have never enjoyed my days off like I have been lately. I woke up with no agenda, threw on a beanie, and a tshirt and headed down to Balboa for some morning tea, time with God, the love of my life, and my camera. We spent the day under a piercing blue sky spotted with white cotton candy clouds and got home just in time for the storm to begin. I loved today. It soothed my soul, thank you Lord.

I;m the apple of his eye! :)

Brett was a good model but then he took the camera and turned on me.
I was so excited I finally got the camera in his hands today. I've been wanting him to pick it up forever. I think he's a natural! I can't wait to get his finger on the shutter again!

More Brett pics..

No comments: