Friday, February 6, 2009

Woo Hoo!

A couple of weeks ago I posted the video for the Inspire conference we're holding this Sunday. This past week I've been researching some creative things other church's are doing. We want to show some of these things as examples and inspiration for our own creative ministry. Anyway, so as I was researching I ran in to this website designed for creative ministries to share what they are doing with each other. I've been getting a lot of cool ideas from there and today I wanted to check for more one last time before we had our final planning meeting for this weekend. I pulled up the page and found this as the first post!

"The church is full of web designers, painters, singers and kinds of people that would love to get together and use it for God. This is a great example of what a church can do to inspire their members to get involved. Good Work."

Brett was sitting next to me and when I saw it all I could do was start smacking his arm and saying oh my gosh over and over again. Then I screamed and jumped up and down... called Grant (my Inspire partner). Then called my mom hahaha. Probably not as big of a deal as I made it but I totally had a moment today:) I couldn't believe MY video made it on a website as a "something good to do" kind of thing! Awesome!

I'm right up there with the blogfather! woo hoo!

1 comment:

Andres said...

WOOOHOOO way to go :)