Monday, February 16, 2009

Love Day!

Brett and I both worked all day Saturday so we celebrated Love Day on Friday the 13th instead!
Despite being super sick we had so much fun! I made Brett the usual dessert mountain full of all of his favorite desserts and a mix with all of our favorite love songs. We spent the day at the zoo. Brett had secretly packed a picnic lunch and we ate our favorite Antonelli's sandwiches on the tree house patio.. it was beautiful. We saw the entire zoo and I had my lens stuck to my eye pretty much the whole time. Poor boy.. I'll sit for 10 minutes easily in the same spot and just wait. He's so good about letting me shoot. He's such an encourager and he never complains. I love him so much! I took a TON of pictures.. I'll post the rest of them soon.
After the zoo we drove to downtown and had a delicious dinner at Bucca Di Beppo. We love Bucca Di Beppo! Then we walked around Downtown in the rain for awhile. It was an adventurous day and we had so much fun.

There were no candy hearts, no flowers, no balloons.
Just awesome animals, a camera, good food, and the love of my life.
A few of the things I love most:)
I loved our love day.
Hippo Love!

We were minding our own business, eating our sandwiches...
This elderly man and a couple of the people he was with walked over and stopped by our table to look at their map. Brett and I were chatting when we were interrupted by a loud fart coming from a few feet away from our table. We tried our best to hold in our laughter!
He didn't even flinch!


Brett built me a bear and surprised me with it before dinner.
It was SO cute. It matched him all the way down to the slim leg/dark wash jeans and aviator sunglasses! He named it Bretthollemew and it came with a little guitar strapped to it. I think this is one of my favorite gifts from Brett. I loved loved loved it.

No comments: