Thursday, May 14, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

I can't believe it's been over month since I've posted!
...and after some persistant nagging to update the blog here I am.

Everytime I think to myself "wow the wedding is x amount of weeks away. I'm officially going at full speed now".. It gets even faster. Lots of exciting things are happening and I'm falling more and more in love with my hubby to be with each day. Thankfully I have these next 2 days off to get some things done, and on that list is to update the blog with all the fun things going on in my little corner of life:)

P.S.
She, my maid of honor, and beautiful sister comes home today and I couldn't be more excited! Things are about to get a lot less hectic and a lot more fun as she begins to bear some of the wedding weight haha.

No comments: