Wednesday, October 1, 2008

Last Day

Today was my last day at Zino's!!!
I'm sort of nervous but I'm more excited to see what's ahead of me.
This past year has been such an great experience. I am so thankful that I was able to work under such an amazing stylist. A year ago I was praying for a assistant position... and when He answers prayers He really answers them. I couldn't have asked for a better salon, stylist, and clientele to train with. I'm excited but I have to admit.. I'm going to miss it a little. Especially her!!
Oh how I'm going to miss seeing her every 4 weeks! Catching up on bargain hunting and infecting her with my Disney addiction!!


After work I was supposed to go to Iprotect at The Rock but it was full to capacity! Amazing!
So Me, Brett, and L & L got some Chik-Fil-A and then decided to go an adventure.
We ended up at the cliffs in Point Loma. We saw a falling star, (I'm convinced it was a meteor or something.. I have never seen one so huge with a tail and falling so slowly.), we laughed.. A LOT, I held my pee for an ungodly amount of time and then we ended the night with smoothies and some good conversation.
I'm loving hanging out with those 2. It's nice to know a couple that's so much like us.

No comments: