Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Siblings

I got to spend a whole day with my amazing siblings! Now that the apartments getting settled in and livable they came over to spend the night:D We had so much fun. First we took Ellie to dog beach. I love it there. The dogs are so hilarious! Then we came back to the apt where we rolled out the pizza dough and made personal pizzas. After the pizzas we made some chewy, fudgy, delicious brownies and put ice cream over them. Then the night was finished of with a few episodes of Hannah Montana. The next morning we made chocolate chip pancakes.. my favorite. Madison was so funny. For some reason she can not walk without stomping... which I'm sure our down stairs neighbors enjoyed. I had to keep reminding her to watch her feet. By the next morning she had heard it so many times she finally responded with "Heather, I'm not used to living in a hotel!" Hahaha she calls it a hotel. Love it!




No comments: